WHY SWIM CLO'S PROGRAM WORKS:
At Swim Clo we teach people to "Learn to Swim in a 1/4 of the time".
What other programs do in 3-4 years we do in 1 year therefore saving you the most precious commodity 'TIME'.
Claudine used the knowledge gained from her UBC Human Kinetics and Education degrees in combination with 25 years of teaching swimming and school experience to develop a unique learn-to-swim program that works! As a result of the Swim Clo Program, which is only taught at her swim schools, her students learn to swim in 1/4 of the time. This innovative, one-of-a-kind program, yeilds strong swimmers in 1 year, which would otherwise take 3-4 years in traditional programs.
- Professional Coaches who offer the highest quality instruction and safety supervision.
- Maximum Participation ensuring there is no waiting for your turn as it is always your turn.
- Private Learning Environment free of distractions and overstimulation.
- Private and Small Group Lessons with group lessons being made up of a maximum of 4-5 swimmers.
- Customized Lesson Plans adapted for each swimmer's learning style strengths and weaknesses, focusing primarily on Front and Back Crawl, Elementary Back Stroke, Breast Stroke and Butterfly.
- Games with Aims teaching fun skills that could one day save your child's life.
- Constant Communication with parents ensuring both child and parent are always happy and "in the know".
- Longer Lesson Duration (45-60 minute classes) allowing swimmer's enough time in the water to develop the muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, comfort and feel of the water necessary to become an efficient swimmer.
We encourage Year-Round Swimming Lessons
It seems natural to a lot of us that swimming lessons are to get ready for summer and so, come Winter and Fall, there is no reason to stay in lessons, THINK AGAIN!
- Your child worked hard to get to where they are now in their skills, so why let that go to waste? Consistency is the key to retaining a skill on a permanent basis. Without the consistency children naturally regress and you will find that come Spring your child, and your wallet, will be doing catch up!
- There may be other sports but swimming should be viewed as a life skill like learning to read or write. Swimming may in fact one day save your life.
- Swimming is ranked by professionals as one of the top 3 sports to have your child in as it develops coordination, cardiovascular and muscular endurance.
- Worried your child will be too tired for lessons after a day in school? Your child has been sitting all day at school; being physically active will actually give them more energy! Health Canada recommends that children have 60 minutes of exercise per day
Seeing is Believing
Play the videos below to see our facility and an eclectic view of our classes ranging from babies to senior lifeguards. The videos highlight some of the amazing skills learned at Swim Clo Aquatics and Fitness Inc, such as 4 year-olds treading water for 10 minutes, 2 year-olds swimming 11 metres by themselves across deep water without a life jacket or flippers, maximum participation of all students throughout the entire one-hour lesson, games with aims, and more.