OPEN HOUSE INFORMATION
Open House is Tomorrow
On Open House Day, come and be amazed by your child's progress and watch our experts in action during the last 15-25 minutes of your child's lesson. Invite Dad and a friend who is interested and come armed with cameras and video cameras, and get ready to cheer on your child!
At Open House Come and See:
- Your child's amazing progress with us!
- The "Swim Clo" program in action: the coach will put on a 15-25 minute show with an adjusted open house lesson plan, so you can see what we have been working on as well as witness your child's best skills to date.
- The professionals in action and learn about Swim Clo’s developmental goals for your child for the next Session.
What to Bring:
- A cellphone to take photos and videos of your child swimming. We are ok with you posting on social media (if you choose) so everyone can celebrate in your child's success!
- As we are using a modified lesson plan for our open house, you may see more sitting around than normal. We believe in maximum participation (where everyone swims at the same time). However, this is hard to do with the adjusted lesson plans.