Dear Valued Swim Clo Clients,
Below you will find Spring Registration Information and Dates for your Calender:
Spring Registration Dates for the Calendar:
- As per our Perpetual Registration policy: You are automatically re-registered for your current time slot for Spring Session (March 27 - June 30: 14 weeks). You have three options: 1) stay in your current time slot 2) switch time slots 3) withdraw from the upcoming session. (See below).
- If you are wanting to keep your time slot: You do not need to do anything other then log into the portal and check to ensure we have the correct cell phone number, email address and credit card details. Click here https://app3.jackrabbitclass.com/main.asp. Hurray! As we have automatically enrolled you! On or around Tues, Feb 14, we will be emailing you your statement, stating your tuition fee for Spring session so you can see what we will be charging to your credit card. It is not necessary to respond to this statement, only if you have questions or concerns. Please note, Spring Session is 14 weeks (3 weeks longer than Winter Session so you will see an increase in tuition fee). On or around Tuesday, Feb 21 we will be charging your credit card for the full tuition as stated on the email statement. On the statement you will also see a link to the “Information for Spring” email which has a form to complete and turn in at the first lesson and all important Spring dates. In the unlikely situation that your class size does not meet the minimum size once Spring Session closes, you will receive a text or email notifying you and giving you the option to reduce your class duration or pay the difference in fee.
- If you want to switch time slots but your current time slot is NOT a Deal Breaker: We highly recommend if your current time slot is NOT a deal breaker, that you keep it and on Mon Feb 6 (7am)- Tues Feb 7 (Priority Registration to switch your spot) you can go online and see if there is another time that works better for you. If there is a better time, you can register yourself by logging into your account, then upon receiving your new registration we will withdraw you from your original time slot. Please note the updated Spring schedule will be live online on Friday January 27 to start planning your switch if need be.
- If you have to switch time slots because your current time slot IS a Deal Breaker: Please follow the withdrawal procedure below (of contacting us). Keep in mind that if you give up your time slot it automatically becomes available for other clients to take. On Friday January 27 visit our Spring registration page to view the updated Spring schedule and start planning to find a more suitable time. On Mon Feb 6 (7am)- Tues Feb 7 you can register for the class of your choice. Please note we will be updating the schedule often so more openings do become available so best to check often.
- If you want to withdraw: In the case that you want to withdraw from Spring, please note we were very full during Winter session with 420 students per week and expect to be busier in Spring session. We highly recommend you reach out and discuss any questions, concerns or feedback before withdrawing as once you have withdrawn your time slot becomes immediately available for other clients to take. If in the case that you have a scheduling conflict for Spring session and can’t make your time slot, don’t worry we will try our best to accommodate a switch of classes, at least you will have a time slot and we can try switch you with another family. If you still wish to withdraw, you need to notify us, via email, by providing the following by email (not text and not by phone) to email@example.com by 9am, Thursday Feb 16 and wait for confirmation back from us to ensure your have been successfully withdrawn:
- Name of swimmer(s)
- Swim School Location (ss, tsw, van, clov, lang)
- Class Day and Time you are withdrawing from
- Reason for Withdrawal (e.g. you are switching to another day, you are doing another sport, schedule conflicts, budget, expectations have not been met)
Dates for the Calendar:
- Thurs, Feb 16 (by 9am): Last day to withdraw from Spring Session.
- On or around Tues Feb 14: Tuition fee statements for Spring will be emailed out (please check junk/promotions folder).
- Fri, Jan 27: Updated Spring schedule will be online for you to start planning if you are wanting to switch your class time.
- Mon Feb 13: no class Family Day
- On or around Tues Feb 21: All confirmed Spring client's credit card will be charged for the full tuition as stated on the email statement.
- Mon Feb 6 (7am)- Tues Feb 7: You can register yourself for a different time slot if you wanted to switch or register children not currently registered.
- Thurs Feb 9: Registration will open to the public.
- Sunday March 19: Last day of Winter session.