Fall Swim Lessons (Aug 26-Dec 22):
During the Fall Session, students swim 1-2 times weekly.
Currently 630 students are already registered in Fall Session as a result of our "Perpetual Registration" (automatic registration). However, we are confident if you register early that we will find you what you are looking for.
Welcome! You have come to the right place as we teach our students to 'Swim in ¼ of the Time' thanks to our unique Learn-to-Swim-Program.*
Here's some helpful Information to help with your registration:
1) Pro-ration: If you’re starting lessons later than our start date, please note, we will pro-rate the cost of lessons based on the number of lessons you will be attending, before we charge your credit card.
2) General Info: We encourage participants to swim 2x weekly whenever possible for the full session. We update our schedule often with new openings. Check back often.
3) Scheduling: if you cannot see a lesson time within your budget or the class you want appears "FULL" or is not the length you are looking for, contact us and we will try to accommodate.
4) Customized lesson plans: Our classes are organized by times rather than skill level therefore there may be multiple levels in a class. That being said the coach will customize lesson plans for each swimmer.
5) Special lessons: If you are interested in a "Family Lesson" whereby you and your child swim in the same class, a Parent and Tot class with others or your child is special needs please contact us so we can arrange a lesson time for you.
6) Confirmation: The schedule is subject to change and we will confirm your class time and process your payment within 1-3 business day after you registered.
7) Credits: If you have a credit on file, the credit will automatically be applied to your total tuition fees before your credit card is charged.
8) GST: Tuition fees do not include GST. Please expect an additional 5% added when we charge your credit card.
9) Perpetual Registration (automatic registration): When you register in a session (excluding Summer) you are signing up for our 'Perpetual Registration' program meaning you will be automatically re-registered in the same time slot for the following session during the following session. Further information including withdrawal deadlines are provided to you during the session via email and text.
*Results may vary
In order to view the Fall Schedule, please answer the questions below. If a class appears "FULL" reach out as we might be able to open up space. Once you find a class that works for you, click the "Register" button to register.
Please note: After you click 'Register' on a class, you will see a prompt "Already a customer?". If you have already swam with us, you can go ahead and log into your account to register. Otherwise, you need to complete the full registration form.