Summer Camp (July/August): Start Planning Now
You asked and we listened! NEW THIS YEAR we will be offering once-a-week lessons on Saturday or Sunday, in addition to our usual Monday - Friday two-week camps.
***NEW*** Summer Prep Saturday Session: July 6 - August 24 (8 lessons)
***NEW*** Summer Prep Sunday Session: July 7 - August 25(8 lessons)
During Summer Camp Session, students swim every day Monday through Friday for 2 weeks for lessons ranging from 30 to 60 minutes.
Summer Camp Session 1: July 2- 12 (9 lessons)
Summer Camp Session 2: July 15 - 26 (10 lessons)
Summer Camp Session 3: July 29 - August 9 (10 lessons)
Summer Camp Session 4: August 12-23 (10 lessons)
Here is some helpful Information to help with your registration:
1) General Info: We encourage participants to swim in 2 Summer sessions whenever possible. We update our schedule often with new openings. Check back often.
2) Scheduling: if you cannot see a lesson time within your budget or the class you want appears "FULL" or is not the length you are looking for, contact us and we will try to accommodate
3) Customized lesson plans: Our classes are organized by times rather than skill level therefore there may be multiple levels in a class. That being said the coach will customize lesson plans for each swimmer.
4) Special lessons: If you are interested in our Junior or Senior Lifeguarding program, a "Family Lesson" whereby you and your child swim in the same class, a Parent and Tot class with others or your child is special needs please contact us so we can arrange a lesson time for you.
5) Confirmation: The schedule is subject to change and we will confirm your class time and process your payment within 1-3 business day after you registered.
6) Credits: If you have a credit on file from a referral, additional student etc.. please inform us in the "comments section" and we will take off the credit from your total tuition fees before your credit card is charged.
7) GST: Tuition fees do not include GST. Please expect an additional 5% added when we charge your credit card.
8) Perpetual Registration (automatic registration): When you register in a session (excluding Summer) you are signing up for our 'Perpetual Registration' program meaning you will be automatically re-registered in the same time slot for the following session during Fall session. Further information including withdrawal deadlines are provided to you during the session via email and text.
In order to view the Summer Schedule, please answer the questions below. Once you have answered all questions you will be able to view the class times and rates available to you. If a class appears "FULL" reach out as we might be able to open up space. Once you find a class that works for you click the "REGISTER" button to THE LEFT OF THE CLASS DESCRIPTION TO register.
Please note: After you click 'Register' on a class, you will see a prompt "Already a customer?". If you registered for Spring, Summer, Fall already, you can go ahead and log into your account to register for Summer. Otherwise, you need to complete the full registration form.