ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT APPLICATION
Part-Time Super Fun Administration Assistant Needed!
Nature and Scope of Work:
We are looking for a part-time Administration Assistant ideally for 8 hours on Fridays from 8am to 4pm who can be our "side kick" and help us run our swim schools (varied projects including research for the company, creating excel spreadsheets, crediting client accounts, word docs, etc). For the right candidate, we are willing to discuss an alternate work schedule, as long as the schedule falls within 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
The position would start at your earliest convenience in Vancouver (around Arbutus/King Ed area). Rate of pay will be based on the successful candidates skill set, experience and level of education (in the range of $15-20/hour). This position is meant for a bubbly person with a strong work ethic who has a good sense of technology and computers and who is able to multi-task in a busy (not hard) work environment. This individual will need to be flexible, positive and be able to keep up with the fast pace of a growing business. They should be able to efficiently use computers, troubleshoot new computer programs (after being trained), be "tech savvy" and have a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel, and have good basic math skills with excellent attention to detail. Please note the successful candidate will be required to sign a one year contract and get a criminal records check done (ideally the candidate would be employed by us for more than one year).
Beneficial Skills an Administration Assistant candidate has:
1. The ability to multitask in a busy work environment.
2. Excellent written and oral English language.
3. A friendly, eager and enthusiastic attitude.
4. The ability to follow specific instructions and work through a task list independently.
Here are some of the reasons why our current Administration Assistant loves being a part of the Swim Clo Team!
1. The pay is $15-20 per hour to start depending on experience and education.
2. We have a great working environment where we treat you like family and you become part of our family.
3. Our training is paid and free and will help you become more of a superstar than you already are.
4. You get to be part of a company that is innovative and ahead of the curve.
5. There is no work dress code and our work environment is super fun.
Thank you so much for your interest in working with the Swim Clo Aquatics team! If you have any questions please feel free to text us at 604.341.6069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you email us you resume with your linkedIn profile link (if you have) at the time of submitting this application form.
Next steps for applicants who meet our criteria typically involve the following (please note we communicate via text message through this entire process):
We will email suitable applicants the Administrative Assistant contract for review.
Once contract is agreed up we will coordinate phone interviews and practicals from here for suitable applicants.
Once the interview process is completed and a contract is signed, training is arranged and shifts are assigned.