ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT APPLICATION
Full-Time Super Fun Administration Assistant Needed!
Nature and Scope of Work:
I am looking for a Full-time Administration Assistant for 40 hours a week who can be my "side kick" and help me run my swim schools (mainly helping with administration duties: answering phone calls and emails and selling our programs, billing clients, problem solving etc). Hours are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8am to 4pm and Wednesdays from 7am-3pm starting April 12 in Vancouver (around Hemlock/Granville area). Ideally the successful candidate would be trained for a minimum of 8 hours between March 6 to March 19 and if available would continue in a part time role (4-8 hours a week) until April 12 at which point they would move into the full time role. Rate of pay will be based on the successful candidates skill set, experience and level of education (Usually in the range of $17-$20/hour). Pay is based on a sliding scale starting with $17 as the training wage, $18/$19 when candidate is partially independent and $19/$20 when fully independent. This position is meant for a bubbly person with a strong work ethic who has a good sense of technology and computers, who is able to multi-task in a busy (not hard) work environment. This individual will need to be flexible, positive and be able to keep up with the face pace of a growing business. They should be able to efficiently use computers, trouble shoot new computer programs (after being trained), be "tech savvy" and have a good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and have good basic math skills with excellent attention to detail. Please note the successful candidate will be required to sign a 1 year contract and get a criminal records check done (ideally the candidate would be employed by us for more then one year). If you think you are the right fit for this fun position and are serious about the position please fill out the application form below asap as we will have the successful candidate hired by March 1.
Beneficial Skills an Administration Assistant candidate has:
1. The ability to multitask in a busy work environment.
2. Excellent written and oral English language.
3. A friendly, eager and enthusiastic attitude.
4. The ability to follow specific instructions and work through a task list independently.
Here are some of the reasons why our current Administration Assistant loves being a part of the Swim Clo Team!
1. The pay is $17-$20 per hour to start depending on experience and education.
2. We have a great working environment where we treat you like family and you become part of our family.
3. Our training is paid and free and will help you become more of a superstar then you already are.
4. You get to be part of a company that is innovative and ahead of the curve.
5. There is no work dress code and our work environment is super fun.
Thank you so much for your interest in working with the Swim Clo Aquatics team! Don't miss this great opportunity - make sure you submit your answers as soon as possible, as we want the successful candidate/s to start training March 6! If you have any questions please feel free to text us at 604.341.6069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you email us you resume with your linkedIn profile link (if you have) at the time of submitting this application form.
Next steps for applicants who meet our criteria typically involve the following (please note we communicate via text message through this entire process):
- We will email suitable applicants the Personal Assistant contract for review.
- Once contract is agreed up we will coordinate phone interviews and practicals from here for suitable applicants.
- Once the interview process is completed and a contract is signed, training is arranged and shifts are assigned.