At Swim Clo we teach people to "Learn to Swim in a 1/4 of the time".
What other programs do in 3-4 years we do in 1 year therefore saving you the most precious commodity 'TIME'.
Here is Why Swim Clo's group Swimming Lessons get the best Results:
- Professional Coaches who offer the highest quality instruction and safety supervision.
- Maximum Participation ensuring there is no waiting for your turn as it is always your turn.
- Private Learning Environment free of distractions and overstimulation.
- Small Group Lessons with group lessons being made up of a maximum of 4-5 swimmers.
- Customized Lesson Plans adapted for each swimmer's learning style strengths and weaknesses, focusing primarily on Front and Back Crawl, Elementary Back Stroke, Breast Stroke and Butterfly.
- Games with Aims teaching fun skills that could one day save your child's life.
- Constant Communication with parents ensuring both child and parent are always happy and "in the know".
- Longer Lesson Duration (45-60 minute classes) allowing swimmer's enough time in the water to develop the muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, comfort and feel of the water necessary to become an efficient swimmer.