Learning to swim or fine-tune your swimming skills is an excellent new years resolution for any adult. Not only will you improve your fitness but you can tick off something on your 'bucket list' while spending quality time with your loved ones. Keep reading and let us convince you why enrolling in swimming lessons with Swim Clo Aquatics and Fitness should be your NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!
1) MAKE YOUR SWIMMING LESSONS 'FAMILY TIME' AND GET FAMILY FIT!
Life can be busy, especially when the kids have several sports and lessons after school! At Swim Clo Aquatics and Fitness we believe swimming is a life skill that is important for the whole family. Registering yourself to take swimming lessons with your children can create a nice family-bonding-session while also getting in your regular exercise (which you need to stay healthy!). Can your kids out swim you? Not a problem! At Swim Clo we customize lesson plans, so during your lesson we will have each family member learning at their own level and accomplishing their own individual goal! Get ready for your Spring break vacation and get yourself in swimming lessons with Swim Clo: REGISTER TODAY!
2) SWIMMING IS A LIFE SKILL NO MATTER YOUR AGE: "TICK IT OFF ON YOUR BUCKET LIST"!
Swimming is called a 'life skill' for a reason; one day you may find yourself in the situation where you need to save someones life, maybe even your child's or your own! If you are near the beach, hotel pool, lake, or a backyard pool at a friends house, you, your family and friends will be safer if you are water fit and safe! It is so important to know how to swim no matter how young or old you are! Get yourself in swimming lessons today with Swim Clo: REGISTER TODAY!
3) SWIMMING LESSONS ARE A "TOTAL BODY WORKOUT"!
Working out in the water puts a lot less stress on the body compared to land-based training, yet still gives you the results you want! Swimming is a non impact sport keeping those joints young and pain-free while being a great way to shed the excess pounds and improve your overall fitness. Swimmers know how good it feels to not sweat and overheat when doing what they love to keep in shape! The temperature of the pools at Swim Clo is warm enough to be comfortable all-year-round yet still a lot cooler than the hot sweaty gym! Now finishing a work out feeling cool and refreshed sounds so good doesn't it? Now we all know It can be quite tedious trying to get in the recommended amount of cardio days and resistance training days right? Well get in the pool and you will be pleasantly surprised how hard your core, arms, legs, gluts and back all work in just one session! The best news is, no matter who you are, swimming is for you! If you are a pregnant mom-to-be, a professional athlete or someone who cannot swim at all, we will have you swimming in 1/4 of the time of other places and reaching the fitness goals you have set for yourself for 2016! Get yourself in swimming lessons today with Swim Clo: REGISTER TODAY!
4) SWIM CLO AQUATICS & FITNESS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!
- Swim Clo has private learning environments where swimmers are one-on-one with their instructors. So there is no need to feel self conscious or worried about bystanders!
- We have experienced coaches who know how to teach adults who are beginners or experienced swimmers. It is very normal for adults to have a fear of the water & we know just what to do to help you conquer these fears!
- You have the choice to swim privately, create a swimming group with friends or family or even your partner!
- We operate days, evenings, and weekends so we have a lot of lesson options to work around your busy schedule!
Get yourself in swimming lessons today with Swim Clo: REGISTER TODAY!