Dear Valued Swim Clo Clients,
Below you will find Fall Registration Information, Open house dates for Spring, closure dates etc.:
Fall Registration Dates for the Calendar:
As per our Perpetual Registration policy: You are automatically re-registered for your current time slot for Fall Session (Sept 5 - Dec 21: 16 weeks). You have three options: 1) stay in your current time slot 2) switch time slots 3) withdraw from the upcoming session. (See below)
If you are wanting to keep your time slot: You do not need to do anything other then log into the portal and ensure your personal info is correct (ie: cell number, email address and credit card info):https://app3.jackrabbitclass.com/portal/ppLogin.asp?id=524946. Other then that we have automatically enrolled you! On or around Tues, June 13, we will be emailing you your statement, stating your tuition fee for Fall session so you can see what we will be charging to your credit card. It is not necessary to respond to this statement, only if you have questions or concerns. Please note, Fall Session is 16 weeks (3 weeks longer than Spring Session so you will see an increase in tuition fee). On or around Monday, June 19 we will be charging your credit card for the full tuition as stated on the email statement. On the statement you will also see a link to the “Information for Fall” email which has a form to complete and turn in at the first lesson and all important Fall dates. In the unlikely situation that your class size does not meet the minimum size by the beginning of Fall Session, you will receive a text or email notifying you and giving you the option to reduce your class duration or pay the difference in fee.
If you want to switch time slots but your current time slot IS NOT a Deal Breaker: We highly recommend if your current time slot is not a deal breaker, that you keep it and on Mon June 5 (7am) (Priority Registration to switch your spot) you can go online and see if there is another time that works better for you. If there is a better time, you can register yourself by log into your account, then upon receiving your new registration we will withdraw you from your original time slot. Please note the updated Fall schedule is online to start planning your switch if need be.
If you have to switch time slots because your current time slot IS a Deal Breaker: Please follow the withdrawal procedure below (of contacting us). Keep in mind that if you give up your time slot it automatically becomes available for other clients to take. Visit our Fall registration page to view the updated Fall schedule and start planning to find a more suitable time. On Mon June 5 (7am) you can register for the class of your choice. Please note we will be updating the schedule often so more openings do become available so best to check often.
- If you want to withdraw: In the case that you want to withdraw from Fall, please note we were very full during Spring session with 500 students per week and expect to be busier in Fall session. We highly recommend you reach out and discuss any questions, concerns or feedback before withdrawing as once you have withdrawn your time slot becomes immediately available for other clients to take. If in the case that you have a scheduling conflict for Fall session and can’t make your time slot, don’t worry we will try our best to accommodate a switch of classes, at least you will have a time slot and we can try switch you with another family. If you still wish to withdraw, you need to notify us, via email, by providing the following by email (not text and not by phone) to email@example.com by 9am, Thursday June15 and wait for confirmation back from us to ensure your have been successfully withdrawn:
- Name of swimmer(s)
- Swim School Location (ss, tsw, van, clov, lang)
- Class Day and Time you are withdrawing from
- Reason for Withdrawal (e.g. you are switching to another day, you are doing another sport, schedule conflicts, budget, expectations have not been met)
Dates for the Calendar:
- Thurs, June 15 (by 9am): Last day to withdraw from Fall Session.
- On or around Tues June 13: Tuition fee statements for Fall will be emailed out (please check junk/promotions folder).
- Mon, May 15: Updated Fall schedule will be online for you to start planning if you are wanting to switch your class time.
- Mon May 22: no class Victoria Day
- On or around Mon June 19: All confirmed Fall client's credit card will be charged for the full tuition as stated on the email statement.
- Mon June 5 (7am): You can register yourself for a different time slot if you wanted to switch or register children not currently registered.
- Thurs June 8: Registration will open to the public.
- Friday June 30: Last day of Spring session.